This Parent Functions Review Sheet handout & reference also includes:
No laundry or cooking dinner here: these parent functions are all about math. Every graph you could think of from basic linear functions to the hyperbolic arccotangent function are included. With 40 parent functions, the worksheet can be used among all math classes to show how the equations relate to the graph and have key characteristics.
- Cut up all the pieces and make a matching game
- Post the resource online for class members to access
- Some of the notations may be different than taught in class
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes the rules on translating functions based on the equations