This Pass and Score Tag activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Give two taggers a pool noodle and two freers a foam ball. If runners get tagged, then the freers must free them by throwing the ball to them. The trick is freers can't move when they throw, and runners must catch the ball to be free. Then, the roles switch and the runner now becomes the freer and vice versa.
- Use with large and small classes
- Choose not to give points and use the game as a warm-up activity
- Requires two foam balls and optional two pool noodles
- Ensure taggers are aware of safe spots to tag runners
- Mixes several skills into one game with throwing, catching, and tagging