This Peer Critique and Pronoun Mini-Lesson: Revising Draft Literary Analysis lesson plan also includes:
See what peers really think. Scholars give a peer critique of the their essay drafts from the previous lesson. They then participate in a mini lesson about pronouns. Pupils write examples of each type of pronoun on sticky notes and put them on a chart.
- Provide highlighters for pupils to identify pronouns in text
- Lesson 19 of 20 in Grade 6 ELA Module 1, Unit 2
- Order of lessons is important
- Uses sticky notes
- Gives suggestions for a successful peer critique
- Includes a completed pronoun chart for teacher reference