This Performance Task: Final Draft of the Newspaper Article lesson plan also includes:
It's time for the grand finale! Scholars complete the final draft of their newspaper articles for the End of Unit 3 Assessment. They share their article with a classmate for peer critique. After considering all feedback and including a visual component, writers submit final copies for grading.
- Ask learners to turn in a self-scored rubric with their articles
- Final lesson of 12 consecutive parts in Grade 6 ELA Module 3A, Unit 3
- Requires completing lessons in order
- Help learners locate a visual for their articles prior to the lesson
- Includes peer critique guidelines
- Makes use of teacher and peer formative feedback