This Personal Innovations lesson plan also includes:
Here's a resource designed to serve as an introduction to a computer science course. Groups brainstorm an innovation that may improve technology or use technology to solve a problem. The plan guides the teacher through the introduction of the course.
- Have class members research other innovations in history
- The class has to be set up on Code Studio
- The lesson is designed to be used the first day of class and includes ice breakers that allow pupils to get to know one another
- The first in a series of 19 related resources
- Contains teaching tips
- The resource comes with a forum to be able to collaborate with other teachers using the lesson