This Personalized Medicine lesson plan also includes:
Genetics learners read an article and watch a video about personalized medicine and the hope it holds for treating patients more specifically than doctors currently are able to. They research, design, and produce a brochure about the possibilities. The link for the optional presentation does not work, but the website it leads to contains valuable resources for your genetics or bioethics unit.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Applicable to Common Core State Standards for science and technical subjects
- A very current topic about cutting-edge technology
- Links to many pertinent articles are included
- Thorough lesson plan includes a scoring rubric