Philosophers ask some of life's biggest questions about the nature of mankind, existence, and time, so what's it like to study the subject? A handout outlines different types of philosophy assignments common in college-level courses. The handout also details the elements of philosophy papers.
- Engage pupils in a class debate about a philosophical question
- Have learners research and present on a famous philosopher
- Requires Internet access
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Contains specific examples and questions to illustrate assignment types
- Information is well-organized with lists, steps, and bullets