This Planning Your Research lesson plan also includes:
Make it a great proposal! Class members play the role of marine scientists and choose from a variety of whales considered endangered they would like to study. Scholars then create applications for permits to conduct research of the chosen whales.
7 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Create a review board to look over and rank the research proposals
- Have learners research various study proposals of the same species they chose
- Requires individuals to conduct independent research
- Provides an overview of federal laws protecting marine mammals
- Describes a variety of examples of endangered marine animals