This Polygons and Angles worksheet also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Get out those protractors! Geometers measure interior and exterior angles of 10 polygons, including a 24-gon. They also calculate the interior angle sum of the polygons.
81 Views 55 Downloads
- Ask kids where they might find these shapes in life, and why measuring angles of polygons could be usable
- Once kids have completed this, use the information they calculated to learn more about angles and polygons—why would the angle sum for the hexagon be less than that for the 24-gon?
- Fun Fact: a 24-gon is sometimes referred to as an icosikaitera
- Straightforward and prints clearly
- Includes answer key
- Critical thinking questions are interesting and can provoke good conversation
- Doesn't have any real-life application aspect