This Positive Self-Talk lesson plan also includes:
People talking to themselves may not be as crazy as it sounds! Pupils engage in discussion about the benefits of positive self-talk to see sometimes it's just what people need. Next, they complete a worksheet on reframing negative thinking. As an extension, they create kindness posters to hang up in school.
- Have partners collaborate on a kindness scrapbook with pictures, quotes, and positive thoughts
- Requires a free account to complete the lesson
- As the third of four Being Kind to Ourselves series, the lesson builds on information from previous installments
- Includes links to additional helpful resources
- Provides tips for teaching diverse learners
- The Spanish unit resource contains a broken video link