This Preserving Montana's State Fish - Field Trip video also includes:
Many people know in cases with a lot of in-breeding, the species becomes weak and less likely to survive long term. Now learn about how out-breeding also leads to the same result. The second of five videos on Evolution and Speciation focuses on fish in Montana. It highlights the native species, the non-native species, and the results when they breed.
- Add all new vocabulary to science journals
- Invite a naturalist to speak to the class about local and invasive species and any hybridization
- Relies on prior knowledge of speciation
- Explains the etymology of vocabulary words to help with comprehension
- Uses a local example, then extrapolates to a larger, global issue