Set the bases of a conversation on prisms. The segment of a playlist on geometry introduces prisms and their parts. After visualizing prisms, the video discusses how to find the surface area and volume of prisms.
12 Views 11 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Conduct a scavenger hunt to find real-world examples of prisms
- Requires individuals to know how to find the area of various shapes
- Assumes pupils know about nets
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Contains a link to more video and practice problems
- Labels the parts of a net to help learners visualize how it is made