This Probability Distribution of a Discrete Random Variable lesson plan also includes:
Learn how to analyze probability distributions. The sixth installment of a 21-part module teaches pupils to use probability distributions to determine the long-run behavior of a discrete random variable. They create graphs of probability distributions when given data in tabular form.
- Use the problem set as a homework assignment
- Learners need to be able to analyze data, including histograms
- Builds on previous lesson on discrete random variables
- Lists tips for differentiation, including for English language learners
- Indicates where to look for mathematical practices throughout the lesson