This Professional Communications in Business lesson plan also includes:
Leave a message after the beep! Using the fun resource, pupils brush up on their communication skills by practicing taking and receiving phone messages. Additionally, they recreate an interoffice memo and create a meeting agenda to further refine important business skills.
- Play The Telephone Game to demonstrate the importance of good communication
- Dictate a series of messages to students and have them practice taking accurate notes
- Requires printing several handouts in advance
- Activities are engaging and teach helpful, real-world skills
- Provides word wall vocabulary
- Recommended Strategies section is empty