This Properties of Definite Integrals interactive also includes:
Close your eyes and visualize a definite integral. An interactive provides a visualization of a function and definite integral on a closed interval. Pupils move one point of the interval in either the positive or negative direction. Responding to challenge questions, scholars deepen their understanding of the definite integral.
- Create a graphic organizer for class members to record properties of definite integrals
- Requires users to sign up for a free login account
- Individuals should understand integrals
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides specific feedback on the correct answer for a challenge problem
- Allows learners to view the correct answer if they input the wrong one