Being essential for life is only one of water's many amazing properties! Why is water so versatile? Biology scholars discover the myriad of uses for water and the properties that make them possible. Content includes density, surface tension, and specific heat.
- Use the resource to highlight water's function in biological systems
- Demonstrate surface tension and adhesion, or set up stations were students examine the properties themselves
- Go over key vocabulary in the video, such as cohesion and adhesion, if pupils are not familiar with these terms
- Explains and illustrates each property well
- The video uses observable phenomena to support the content