Create a unit about types of interactions that your class will be attracted to! Delve into Next Generation Science Standard PS2B with a thought-provoking video. The narrator explains how to present interactions in elementary, middle, and high school science classes. Helpful tips and demonstrations make the content interesting for teachers and pupils alike.
- Use the video to help organize your planning around students' learning from prior years
- Present the content at the next department meeting, then discuss ways of implementing it in all science classes
- Simple demonstrations shown in the video are easy to incorporate into science classrooms at any learning level
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Narrator shows a clear progression of expectations from lower to upper grades
- Content illustrates how the fundamentals of the standard relate to other physical science standards