This Race, Religion, and Culture lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Accepting others as individuals regardless of differences in appearances, languages, and interests is an important life skill for youngsters to acquire. The activities provided in this resource will support learners as they explore the value of diversity and treating others with respect.
- Consider leading the family/home activity in class, and brainstorming each of the directions together as a group before having them construct the collage
- The content provided in the biographical sketches (Activity 5) may be too complex for third graders
- Five suggested activities to choose from
- Excellent hands-on learning experience included