This Reading Cumulative Frequency Graphs video also includes:
Creating a cumulative frequency graph is one thing, reading them is another. A thorough video lesson explains how to find key information from a cumulative frequency graph. The instructor demonstrates the best way to read the graph and determine the median and quartiles.
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework; use the practice assignments in class
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they watch the lesson
- Requires previous experience reading a graph on a coordinate plane
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Uses color to emphasize specific concepts
- Defines vocabulary when introduced in the lesson