This Reading for Gist and Answering Text-Dependent Questions: Chapter 4 of World without Fish lesson plan also includes:
True or false? Scholars read chapter four of World without Fish and explore the idea of a myth. They discuss in triads the meaning of the myth of nature’s bounty. Learners annotate the text on sticky notes and then answer text-dependent questions.
2 Collections 3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Relate to science by introducing Charles Darwin because the text mentions Darwinism
- Lesson seven of 11 in Grade 6 ELA Module 3B, Unit 1
- Must complete lessons in order
- Includes vocabulary to teach along with page number in text
- Offers answers for teacher reference