This Reading for Gist and Answering Text-Dependent Questions: Chapter 5 of World without Fish lesson plan also includes:
Discover the rules of fishing. Pupils read chapter five of World without Fish to discover ideas about the rules and laws of fishing. They use sticky notes to annotate text as they read about fishing in other countries. They focus on the meaning of words and answer text-dependent questions.
- View the website of the author Mark Kurlansky and read about his life, awards, and other works
- Lesson nine of 11 in Grade 6 ELA Module 3B, Unit 1
- Requires completing lessons in order
- Uses sticky notes
- Includes answers to the text-dependent questions
- Offers ideas for meeting the needs of all learning styles