This Recursive Formulas video also includes:
Write formulas that depend upon previous terms. Individuals watch a video that explains how to create a recursive formula based on a sequence of numbers. Learners find out how to determine whether a sequence is geometric or arithmetic and then practice creating recursive formulas, identifying the type of sequence, and justifying their decisions.
- Have classmates create a recursive formula and swap with others to generate the sequence from it
- Assumes the class has a basic understanding of sequences
- Installment two of a four-part unit on sequences
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides an additional practice worksheet for individuals needing extra work to gain mastery
- Contains problems that are a review from previous units to maintain skills practice