This Reinforcement Learning: Crash Course AI #9 video also includes:
Even AI likes rewards. The ninth installment of the Crash Course Artificial Intelligence video playlist focuses on reinforcement learning. Scholars see how credit assignments, which are rewards when agents (bots) successfully navigate the environment to accomplish their goal, are the key to reinforcement learning. They also learn about the strategies of exploration and exploitation.
- Have the class discuss the similarities and differences between supervised, unsupervised, and reinforcement learning
- References previous videos in the series
- Familiarity with reinforcement in an educational setting is beneficial, but not necessary
- Uses a simple example that is easy to follow
- Animations help hold viewer interest