This Responsible Decision-Making | Social-Emotional Learning video also includes:
Being able to identify problems, analyze situations, solve problems, and to evaluate, reflect, and recognize ethical responsibility all come into play when making responsible decisions. A short video offers teachers and parents an overview of this aspect of social and emotional learning and suggests some strategies for helping young people develop these skills.
- Organize a professional development seminar focused on social and emotional learning and include the six videos in the series
- Share the videos with parents and guardians
- Included in a series of six PBS social and emotional learning resources
- Teachers and parents are the intended audiences
- The strategies can be applied in any classroom and for any age group
- A transcript of the video is included