This Restorative Practices Lesson Plan Guide unit also includes:
Looking for resources that use restorative practices to build a positive school community? Then check out this 92-page lesson plan guide that provides background information on restorative practices, suggestions for how to implement a school-wide program, and lesson for elementary, middle, and high school classes. A great resource!
- Introduce and discuss the norms for circle discussions at the beginning of the school year
- Post the norms as a reminder of the protocols
- The 92-page packet includes ice-breakers, lists of topics for circle discussions, games, activities, lesson plans, student-created lessons, and teaching tips
- The Table of Contents makes it easy to locate specific resources
- Includes plans for elementary, middle, and high school classes