The ability to write a concise and effective resume is an essential skill for those seeking employment. Prepare your pupils for the working world with a resume-writing assignment. Start off by showing them this presentation, which outlines how to put together a resume. Since the presentation was originally created for graduates of a nursing program, you will most likely need to edit the examples. The rest of the information relates to all resumes.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides accurate information about how to write and format a resume
- Each slide has a clear and distinct focus
- The additional links to more information about writing a resume no longer work
- You will most likely need to edit the examples to fit your class since the current examples relate to nursing school