This Revising and Polishing Our Final Products lesson plan also includes:
One, two, three go! Scholars work independently to finalize the three components of their final task. They complete a science journal entry, scientific text box, and scientific drawing. While working, learners sign up for an appointment to discuss their work with the teacher.
- Set timers for readers that tend to spend a majority of their time on one component due to interests (those that like art may spend too much time on the drawing)
- Lesson 14 of 15 in 5th Grade ELA Module 2a, Unit 3
- Complete lessons in order
- Encourages one-on-one feedback
- Includes a checklist to create personal responsibility for work