This Robinson Crusoe: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what book would you want with you? Robinson Crusoe of course! During his years stuck on an island, Crusoe learns to survive by making a canoe, finding food, and living in solitude. Scholars read about his adventures on the island as well as complete comprehension questions, create alliterations, and make a list of things they would take with them to a deserted island.
- Ask class members to list three items they would want to have with them
- Offers only a preview of the full novel study and only covers part of the book
- Includes cannibals in the story
- Questions are divided into chapters
- Gives a link to more information about the novel