This Rotation assessment also includes:
Two videos show first how to perform a rotation, given the center, the angle, and the direction of rotations. Individuals then see how to find what the rotation is from one figure to another. Pupils practice doing both in seven problems that round out the resource.
- Use patty paper to help to rotate figures
- The video link goes to a playlist where only the first two videos are for rotations
- Rotations are all multiples of 90 degrees
- The video provides a breakdown on how the problems are scored
- Shows rotations about the center and other points
- The presenter struggles with marking the exact center of rotation in one of the examples