This Safety and Managing Risk unit also includes:
Look before you leap! Learning how to analyze the risk involved before engaging in an activity is the focus of this lesson. Class members examine rules, both within their families and society at large, and consider why these boundaries have been established.
- The journal and many of the worksheets are used in multiple sessions; therefore, have class members create a special folder for these materials and have them bring this folder to each class session
- The ninth in a series of 10 resources focusing on Social, Physical, Emotional, Cognitive and Spiritual (SPECS) health
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The 10-page packet includes activities, directions, journal prompts, worksheets, and links to related materials
- The labeling of the handouts may prove confusing since they have both a resource number and an activity number