This SEL for Educators: Mini Module #2 video also includes:
A 12-minute video details the first social and emotional learning practice—examine identity; how do educators work on their social and emotional wellbeing. One of five high-leverage practices looks closely at values and purpose, privilege and power, bias, and work style. At the end of the video, the host provides several reflection questions.
- Take notes and answer reflection question in a notebook; keep the notebook to continue writing about your SEL journey
- If you are presenting the information, watch it first and review the toolkit to familiarize yourself with its contents
- Download the entire SEL toolkit to take full advantage of its offerings
- The third resource in a series of seven
- The host speaks slow and clear enough to understand the information she presents
- It comes with a transcript and closed captions