This Self Help: Body Parts printable & template also includes:
Head and shoulders, knees and...ears? Eyes? Hands? Help learners get the parts of the body straight with this set of 12 picture cards!
1 Collection 30 Views 29 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Special education learners can use these cards to help communicate or indicate their needs
- Use in a general education or ESL/ELD class as a supplement for a vocabulary lesson
- This is not a comprehensive list of body parts; however, you can design additional picture cards or have students create sets with the missing body parts as a homework assignment
- Simple, clear images to convey terms
- Includes printable of the same picture cards without words (see included materials)