This Simple, Compound, and Complex Sentences presentation also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Guide young grammarians through common sentence structures with a helpful slideshow presentation. Focusing on coordinating and subordinating conjunctions, the presentation helps individuals to see the elements that make up different types of sentences. In the last seven slides, learners figure out if a sentence is simple, compound, complex, or compound-complex.
- Have class members write answers in their notebooks or on a separate sheet of paper
- Learners need to be familiar with sentence elements (e.g. clauses, coordinating and subordinating conjunctions)
- Slides provide instruction as well as practice
- Slides do not elaborate on sentence types