This Spreadsheet Tutorial 2: Autofill Data, Cell References, and Standard Deviation activity & project also includes:
If you've always wanted to know more about spreadsheets, here's a perfect resource for you. A self-paced tutorial introduces how to autofill and copy formulas in a Google sheet or Excel spreadsheet. It also shows users how to find range, standard deviation, and variance using the spreadsheet's built-in formulas.
- Assign the exercise sheet as homework
- Pupils should have some familiarity with spreadsheets (this is the second of five tutorials in the Spreadsheet Data Analysis unit)
- Learners must have knowledge of range, standard deviation, and variance
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Instructions are clear and easy to execute
- Includes an exercise for scholars to complete on their own