This Strawberry DNA presentation also includes:
Humans eat around 93,205 miles of DNA in an average meal. Scholars learn how to extract DNA from a strawberry using a presentation. It walks through each step and explains why the process works. Comprehension questions encourage understanding the importance of DNA extraction for medical and research purposes.
- Try the same experiment with other foods or even by swiping DNA from your cheek
- Review all standard lab safety rules before performing the experiment
- Relies on prior knowledge of DNA
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes photos of what each step looks like
- Allows editing to fit the needs of each class