This TASC Transition Curriculum: Workshop 4 lesson plan also includes:
Why is it important to use precise language? Participants explore this question in the fourth lesson in a series of 15 on effective instruction. Perfect for all content areas, the lesson promotes appropriate language choice through close reading.
34 Views 22 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Collect paint swatches from local stores for the multiple meaning activity and use them like this
- Use the data from the assessment to drive future instruction
- Required presentation materials include, but are not limited to: tape, sticky notes, chart paper, and a variety of writing utensils
- Resource includes helpful assessments
- Includes helpful links to extend instruction