Explore the history of taxonomy, the naming of organisms, with a video about Linnaeus and his classification system that is still used by scientists today to show the evolutionary relationships among organisms.
1 Collection 26 Views 23 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have learners research the kingdoms and present their findings to the class
- Assign a research paper on a specific organism and their taxonomic history
- Turn on closed captioning for students who struggle with English
- Video 19 in a series of 40
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes table of contents that enables teachers to show only specific parts of the video