We all feel stressed at times, but we don't have to feel that way for long by practicing a coping skill called, Spaghetti Body. When a high stakes test or presentation is on its way, follow the instructions on this resource to begin the calming process and to feel abundantly better.
- Take time during the day for a stress break when you feel your class becoming stressed
- Make copies and send these instructions home so family members can practice the exercise with their child
- Invite scholars to share a moment when they could have benefitted from using this exercise, and when they might use it in the future
- The casual, conversational language encourages stress reduction
- Spaghetti Body is appropriate for both children and adults
- This exercise helps develop body awareness