This Team Ball Tag activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Divvy the class into equal teams and give each team a set of the same colored pinnies. Have players spread out around the gym and give each player a ball. The object of the game is to tag another team player with the ball. When a player gets tagged, someone from their own team taps them back into the game by touching balls. If an entire team gets out, then they are eliminated.
- Ensure pupils understand not to throw the ball
- Have teams aim to tag a specific team such as blue team tags green team and purple team tags red team, etc.
- Requires foam balls and several colored pinnies
- Create 3–4 teams with equal players
- Game can be played as elimination or non-elimination
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Allows for continuous running and playing