This Technology I lesson plan also includes:
Isn't technology great? The 12th installment of a 23-part NOAA Enrichment in Marine sciences and Oceanography (NEMO) program introduces technology that marine scientists use. Pupils take part in an activity using conductivity, temperature, and depth devices to locate hydrothermal vents.
- Have learners research other technological tools that marine scientists use
- Video requires QuickTime
- Learners need to be able to read and analyze data on graphs
- Resource includes a set of extension questions
- Uses real-world data helping learners see a tangible connection
- Unlike other lessons in the series, resource does not include teacher notes