This Teen Choices Workbook workbook also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
The exercises and activities in the 28-page Teen Choices Workbook are designed to provide teens with the tools they need to become thoughtful decision makers, to act responsibly, to reflect on past decisions, and to take responsibility for future decisions. Role-playing exercises allow them to practice decision-making strategies, and self-assessments and journaling encourage teens to reflect on their choices and to develop self-awareness and empathy.
- The activities may be integrated into the a unit study or used independently
- A protocol must be in place to ensure safe, respectful discussions; therefore, begin by discussing and developing a Code for Confidentiality
- The five sections focus on separate skills
- Enrichment activities are provided for each section
- Self-assessment inventories include scoring directions