This Thanksgiving Craft and Lesson Plan lesson plan also includes:
Create a Thanksgiving craft with two fun elementary lessons. Using tissue paper, young learners make an Indian corn wall ornament. The second activity guides them through the construction of a paper turkey—a Thanksgiving staple!
1 Collection 79 Views 161 Downloads
- Requires tissue and construction paper in autumn colors, a paper plate, glue, and crayons
- Applicable for preschoolers or kindergartners
- Connects well to a lesson on Thanksgiving traditions
- Lesson plan includes some typographical errors
- Contains no templates; all instructions are written in the lesson plan