This The Big Climate Change Experiment Lesson 5: Climate Change Narratives lesson plan also includes:
And now moving on to the next story. The last of five lessons in Unit 1: The Big Climate Change Experiment requires groups to create a script for a news segment on climate change. They either make a video of their story or conduct a live presentation in front of the class.
- If possible, plan a field trip to a local news station
- Invite classes from lower grades to the presentation
- Scholars should be familiar with the evidence for climate change from previous lessons in the unit
- Includes a rubric for the activity
- Provides a set of printable worksheets
- Links to websites are broken in some cases