This The Ethics of Propaganda lesson plan also includes:
What are the short and long-term consequences for consumers and producers of modern media propaganda? Class members ponder this essential question as their unit study of ethics of propaganda concludes. After examining two case studies, individuals create an extemporaneous, online, oral presentation in which they summarize their analysis of an advertisement or a film trailer.
- Have individuals submit a written reflection that details what they have learned from the unit and the changes they will make in their media use
- The final resource in a series of six designed to develop the critical thinking skills required of 21st century learners to analyze media propaganda
- Requires computers with a video camera option
- Flipgrid is free and requires no special login or account
- The five-page packet includes a detailed plan, worksheets, links to the advertisement and the film trailer, and a rubric to evaluate the oral presentations