This The General Multiplication Rule lesson plan also includes:
In the first installment of a 21-part module, scholars build on previous understandings of probability to develop the multiplication rule for independent and dependent events. They use the rule to solve contextual problems.
2 Collections 11 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Provide concrete manipulatives to model situations for struggling pupils
- Learners need to have experience with independent and dependent events
- Individuals should understand how to use Venn diagrams to model intersections
- Includes scaffolding tips throughout the lesson
- Problem set has questions involving a variety of contexts