Use the 25th video in the series of 47 to learn about the human heart, its structure, and function. The narrator teaches about the atria, ventricles, blood pressure, arteries, and veins.
12 Views 13 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Bring in a cow heart to dissect and teach the structure of it
- Other interesting, related facts/information appear in small colored pop-up boxes; pause the video to read and discuss
- The concepts in this video fit well with middle schoolers as well
- Video uses high-quality diagrams and images
- Can view closed captioning in a number of different languages