This The Height and Co-Height Functions of a Ferris Wheel lesson plan also includes:
Show learners the power of mathematics as they model real-life designs. Pupils graph a periodic function by comparing the degree of rotation to the height of a ferris wheel.
1 Collection 9 Views 1 Download CCSS: Designed
- Use an input-output table to help learners understand the periodic nature of the function
- Addresses concepts and models created in the previous lesson in this series
- Learners need graph paper, protractors, and small paper plates
- Resources include opening and closing exercises with answer keys
- Provides practice problems that encourage higher-level thinking