Question what you read with a lesson based on Bloom's Taxonomy. As kids read The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, they formulate questions with cues from a graphic organizer, and answer them to work on critical thinking skills.
100 Views 62 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- You'll need to provide more guidance than is provided; many readers may struggle with formulating the correct level of questions
- Background picture may interfere with understanding
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides a good overview of question cues from Bloom's Taxonomy
- Flexible for different stories and books