This The Map of Biology video also includes:
Many define biology as the study of life but can't agree on a definition of life. Trying to explain all of the domains and subdomains of biology seems a bit easier than defining life. See a full map of the topics covered by the general term biology, including how the fields are related and the complexity that makes the subject beautiful.
- Print out the full map of biology for display in the classroom
- After watching the video, ask pupils to write which three types of biology most interest them
- Best fits as an introduction to biology
- Includes closed captioning in six languages
- Covers a large amount of material quickly and clearly