This The Present & Imperfect Progressive interactive also includes:
Starting off with present participles, this resource tackles the progressive with grammatical explanations, examples in English and Spanish, and an interactive practice exercise. Use the menu at the top of the webpage to navigate to each section, and view sections about present participles, spelling and stem changes, and the present progressive, imperfect progressive, and other progressive forms.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Links to an online interactive practice exercise called Practiquemos! that is useful for any Spanish verb tense
- Includes several methods for teaching the progressive: direct instruction to read, summarized reference page, and a presentation
- This will probably be too much information for beginning Spanish speakers to digest all at once; consider breaking it up to help pupils succeed
- You will likely need to supplement each concept with additional in-class practice and instruction since this is more of an overview than a sequenced plan